AM ZE GCR

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

JE WEWE NI MGUMU KUSAMEHE??THIS IS 4 U!!

SONG:NISAMEHE

ARTIST:ELADRE ft.TAZ

Sikiliza nyimbo hapa http://www.reverbnation.com/emmanuelandrewz 

Yeah, For some of us who find it hard to forgive
or make peace with those that have wronged us
this song goes out to you
I’m up early in the morning
Mazoezi kama kawa kwani siwezi acha hommie
Soccer is a part of me like I’m the one and only
Wakufuzu na kwenda kukiputa mamtoni
I’m back home like ‘hey dad good morning’
Mshua kaitika kama vile hanioni
He drops my report card on the table frowning
And shouting usipoacha boli utaishia mbaroni
‘Oh, is that what you want?’
I pack up my luggage and leave
I’ll prob’ly go hangout at Steve’s
But, Steve can only preserve me like for one day
The next day your boy’s gotta find another crib
Dad and work aint graphting
His attitude has changed they say he’s not worth trusting
His boss threatens to lay him off if he doesn’t change but
First I gotta go back home and rearrange that
I gotta, I gotta…
Hook - Taz; Just apologize [I’m like Baba]
Baba nisamehe, just apologize
Najishusha nakukiri
Just apologize [Baba]
Baba nisamehe, Najishusha nakukiri
Nimekosa mbele sioni
Elandre: She’s tryna relax but it’s not easy
It’s hot out there but she’s on her bed freezing
Hawezi sahau jinsi alivyo mkamata mchizi
Her only man with another chic in bed freaking, busy
Anatamani kujiua
Bora maishamengine kuliko hii tabu yakupumua
She’s reminding god on how she’s kept herself pure
What she did to deserve this pain that’s got no cure
She hates every person called a man out there
What life has to offer, she like ‘I really don’t care’
Forgiveness is not mine but vengeance and despair
Her heart’s turned bitter, like an animal – beware
Hajajua Mungu mwenye mpango nae
Huua ili apate kua karibu nae
Kusudi lake Bwana lipate timia kwanza
Alafu mambo mengine yatafuata baadae

[Hook]
Elandre: And if you didn’t know the wages of sin is death
But the gift of eternal life is through Jesus’ death
So choose today to forgive the people in debt
Blessed are the peace makers who forgive and forget
Truly a humble heart will be lifted again
Like when you’re acting right and people think you’re insane
You’re painting a picture of the Christ and things that He said
Blessed are those bearing insult for the sake of his name
[Hook]
Yeah, Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9… that’s what it is.. 
                          Emanuel Andrewz(ELANDRE)